Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Wreath

So I wanted a wreath with a very winter feel for January. I had a particular wreath in mind, but couldn't make it work. I still intend to make it one day, just have to find the right material to hold it all. So I browsed thru my wreathaholic board on Pinterest and settled on another one. Here is the original inspiration. I would have been ultra happy to have copied it completely. However, I ran out of supplies and then the fabric I got didn't match completely (though apparently I'm the only one in my home who can tell), and this is what I wound up with. I have to say, I love it. But it still isn't January to me.... So what month is it? Because I swear I'm going to make the January one next year. But this one is still worthy of it's own time!
I think this first one shows off the gorgeousness of the pine cones so well. :) Love using the pine cones my son and I collect together. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it turned out gorgeous! Very wintery. I think it's perfect, because it can be put up in December and stay up through January.

    ReplyDelete