Thursday, May 23, 2013

Technology

It's a love hate relationship. And right now, it's an overload of both. My phone suddenly won't turn on. Completely random. And I am lost. I had planned to post from bed tonight on my phone. Relaxing. After posting, I was going to play a few games, then pass out. I'm a gamer. And well, what can I say? My phone is a little handheld gaming device. Hubby and I both typically crawl in bed and play a few games to wind down every night. Usually we're playing against each other. We've always bonded over games... I feel betrayed by my phone, and betrayed by myself for feeling this way... Regardless of how I feel, I do hope this situation is resolved quickly! I have a high score to keep and I can't keep raising it without my phone. Meanwhile my husband is working on beating it!

1 comment:

  1. I think I would freak out if I had to go without my computer...my phone though? Half the time I don't even know where it is. T-mobile turned off my SIM card yesterday...I never would have known if John hadn't brought a new card home for me. I may not have even noticed.

    ReplyDelete