Sunday, May 26, 2013

What A Weekend!

We are home. After an amazing softball weekend. I can't wait to print all the pics I took and create a page or two for our Project Life book. It's some serious motivation to finally get to work on PL this year! 
We had such a great time. We made it on ESPN several times.
My oldest was given a game ball today in the bottom if the 7th, right before Blaire Luna finished the game pitching a no hitter!
Then all 3 kids got autographs and pics with several players.
Pretty sure my 5 year old son has his first crush... If that's even possible. He thinks Mandy Ogle is as pretty as it gets. :) She gave him a huge hug, but I missed it. Love being able to take pics with my phone, but sometimes the timing can be difficult. Here she was pulling him in for a hug.
All the players were so nice. My kids just ate up getting to meet them all! Guess we need to get some ball cases now!

Way to go Longhorns!!! Wish we were heading to OKC to cheer you on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment