Thursday, June 27, 2013

Teaching Thursday- Family Time

My husband is heading way too fast towards a couple of weeks full of way too much work. So today, he surprised us! He announced he was taking us to see Monsters University. The kids really enjoyed it. Actually, we all did. I expected I would like it, but it had be laughing more than I expected! 

The kids made a new friend outside the theater. 
On the way home, the kids kept talking about swimming. So we told them they could play in the backyard with the hose and sprinkler. I don't know about you, but I have some great childhood memories involving playing in the yard with sprinklers, or just the hose sometimes. 7up rain is the best. I still won't miss a chance to play in some 7up rain! 
And as for 3D movies- my kids look at them like happy meals. They always have. They were so excited today because they got their first blue prizes this time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment