Thursday, August 15, 2013

Play day

Today, the kids and I had a play date with Cerise from Craft Cherry, and her adorable boys. It was wonderful. We really had let too much time pass since our last visit. I enjoyed just talking about anything and everything with her, while giggling at the kids in between. 

I was also really pleased to see my girls running around playing with the boys. I have to say, they were loving it so much, the thought of my girls being good babysitters in a few years crossed my mind. The girls have each really grown and matured this summer. Sure, they still have plenty of moments, but my babies are growing.

Hope we start making a habit of getting together more!

1 comment:

  1. We had SO SO much fun today. Lennox kept talking about the "gurls" that were at his house. We HAVE to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete