Monday, October 28, 2013

Make it Monday

This one is my daughters' making. They really enjoy their Rainbow Looms, and last night, found a pattern to make a Christmas tree. They delivered it to me with huge smiles on their faces, stating they had an early birthday present for me. 

No, my birthday isn't on or right around Christmas, it's actually mid November. But by the time it hits, I'm ready to deck out the house for Christmas each year. That's typically what I do. Each year. 

My kids know me so well. :)

2 comments:

  1. That was an incredibly sweet thing for them to do. You are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I like that. I couldn't figure out what the big deal was about the rainbow looms...but then I saw this and the other day saw a cute mini wreath. Kinda love it.

    ReplyDelete