Thursday, November 14, 2013

Big Decision

Tomorrow my husband has his final consultation before surgery. He's really been going back and forth on whether he will have it or not. We've talked it out many times. This time, he's asked that I go with him. I just keep praying that it all works out for the best, regardless of his final decision. 

1 comment: