Monday, March 17, 2014

Make it Monday

Today, my middle child made this...
So I'm asking for prayers. If it isn't looking any better in the morning, it'll be X-ray time. And judging by the bruising going around the toe tonight, I'm not very hopeful. Please pray for her, for healing, and low pain. She's a tough girl and didn't even tell me it was hurting until 2 1/2 hours after it first started. She was just as shocked as I was when we saw the swelling and bruising. But as a mommy seeing it, I just don't want my baby hurting, even if to her it isn't that bad. :( plus, she's really upset that she might miss her first scheduled tourney of the year. Life goes on, but I get it, and I hate for her to be sad and miss something she's been working so hard for and looking forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment