Friday, September 5, 2014

I love my husband

It's a bit crazy to see he is actually in less pain after a major surgery than he was in before it. In the last 2-3 months, his personality had changed. He was miserable and did little more than lie around swapping ice packs with hot rice packs, trying several different prescriptions to ease the pain. 

He pretty much woke up from surgery cracking jokes. I knew he was miserable, I knew he was hurting so bad, but I didn't realize until he threatened underwear revenge on me if I didn't bring him a pair of his to put on under his gown- just how much the pain had taken out of him. It's absolute bliss having his sense of humor back in my life! In all our lives!

We enjoy taking several short walks a day. And check out his awesome knee highs! 
Lol! He has to wear them for 2 more days, and he completely despises them. But we all have laughed plenty about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment