Saturday, November 15, 2014

No softball Saturday?

No tournament this weekend, no practice either, and TJ's season has ended- so we literally had nothing for a change! I wanted to decorate, to at least get the tree up and decorated, but instead, we let the girls' bestie come over as somehow she ended up with the same weekend off for a change! It so rarely happens, I couldn't not let them take advantage. So they played all day. I made a hat. Rob and I started and completed a puzzle while listening to all the kids playing and laughing. It was a good day. But I do want my tree up! I've prettyuch refused to acknowledge that my birthday has already passed. My house isn't decorated and I haven't had my birthday steak yet! Until those 3 things happen, mthr birthday hasn't either!

No comments:

Post a Comment