Wednesday, December 10, 2014

First night with the youth

So, while Lexi isn't officially joining the youth group until July, she is joining them on Tuesday nights now. On Tuesdays, they eat dinner together, and then have a lesson. She went to her first one tonight! She wasn't happy when she found out her bff wouldn't be there tonight, she is my shy girl. Very quiet and reserved until she gets to know you- unless she's with her siblings, of a close friend really. But she was all smiles when I picked her up. 

I'm really so excited for her. Such a big world, so many things coming her way as she's getting older. I pray she embraces God fully, and submits to whatever He calls her to. That she always listens to Him. That she's surrounded by the right friends, and doesn't cave to the wrong. 

That she will understand, as frustrated as she (and I) may get, that the things I do, are always done in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment