Monday, January 19, 2015

Massive cleaning

Beginning to doubt our ability to finish this house by then end of the week. So much to do. Maybe I'll make sure we go through each room more often now.... Girls' room is almost done and starting to look so much older. My little girls are growing. And they hate pink and purple. TJ's room is clean, but we still have to go through all his clothes. Same for the masters' bedroom. Front room which is our classroom and craft room is a complete disaster. Used to be my sewing room and so much of that is still there. I've spent all day in there. Still have at least another day to go too. When am I supposed to fit in the kitchen, living room, and bathrooms?? Oh- and Wednesday is a no cleaning day- as it's Demi's 11th birthday, and Thursday we have several hours of activities too. Guess some of this will have to be done next week each day after school. But I really, really, really want to finish it all this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment