Friday, July 17, 2015

Making it

I've been crafting quite a bit again lately. Have a couple projects I can't reveal yet also. Yesterday I made a new label for the softball league's closet. Every time we have a new team come play, they have to ask around to find which closet is ours. See that rectangle above the new label? That's the old one, its metal and painted the same color as the door. Hopefully this helps! 
Also, my girls are home from camp!!!
And, my neighbor, who makes some fantastic wooden yard art, threw these out today. Probably at least the 4th or 5th time she's just thrown some great stuff out and I've been lucky enough to snag it. I keep telling her she could just discount these things, but once she doesn't like them or finds some tiny imperfections- to the curb they go. Of all the items I've gotten from her, only one was actually noticeably imperfect. And it was and is still awesome! Haven't decided for sure what I will do with them yet. I am definitely leaning towards planting some flowers in the smaller one though!

No comments:

Post a Comment