Monday, November 2, 2015

Waiting game

What a day. I realized about s week ago that my registration expired in September and today was my first chance to go get it. So of course I get pulled over on the way there! The really nice officer let me go without a ticket tough.

Then, I wait in line for just under 2 hours to get the new sticker. Pretty sure I've never waited longer than 20 minutes before. The place was p a c k e d.

Then, I needed something from the bank. I proceed to wait nearly 40 minutes before being helped. There was no line. Ugh. 

Then, the post office. The place I expect to wait and we are in and out in 15 minutes. Granted, that's without my mail, which they've apparently lost, but still. 

I feel like so much more could have been accomplished today. But I'm thankful I did what I needed to, and did not get a ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment