Friday, May 13, 2016

Day 132

Kid free weekend! It's been way too longsibce we've had a date, let alone a weekend without the kids. With no softball this weekend, I begged my awesome family to take the kids and they did. Rob does have to work tomorrow, but we went to dinner tonight, and watched a movie. On our smallest tv. Because neither living room tv wanted to play it. Ugh. It was that kind of evening. We did manage to get through our meal and the movie without interruptions, but before and after and all in between- it's just a mess. When it rains, it really pours with his job. 

However, we pushed through and forced ourselves to just get over it and enjoy the movie on the smaller tv. And it's just so quiet in the house. I'm not so good at taking me time, so I'm making myself enjoy it. I know I need it. I know we need it. And, obstacles included, I am enjoying it already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment