Sunday, July 24, 2016

Day 200

Hair... Rob has been wanting me to go blonde again for a while and I've resisted. I finally decided to. Well, my hair said no. 3 tries and my hair is a mess. Ugh. A few spots on my roots took at different levels. So I have a few splotches that are blonde and/or brassy blonde. The bottom half of my hair turned some mix of white/gray/blonde/green- that is barely lighter than the rest of my hair. That's the best I can describe it. I may just be dyeing it all blue tomorrow to cover up the parts that took. Of course, I'm assuming the blue will take. I was originally planning to put some blue in, but not all over. I've never, ever had an issue with my hair not taking color before. I've been dyeing it for many many many years. I have been using natural dyes for over a year now- but I did my research. It's been long enough and it should have worked. Ugh.

In other news, I also put a couple blonde streaks in Demi's hair and did Lexi's tips blue. Well her tips and up about 6 inches. They wouldn't stop playing around long enough for decent pics though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment