Thursday, September 1, 2016

Day 235

I can't seem to get videos to load directly to my blog from my phone, so here's a link instead. https://instagram.com/p/BJ1VmCUgjhy/
Demi had her first gymnastics class with her actual class tonight. She is really enjoying it, she smiles a lot, even when she isn't smiling- you can see it in her eyes. I wish I had gotten a picture of her face when the coach told her he wasn't going to spot her on the back handspring. Pure terror. For just a split second. She knew he was joking, but just for that split second as he said it she just got this look and then laughed knowing he was joking. 

I know she wishes she could do it on her own already though. She will get there. No doubt about it. She is so determined. Pretty sure she got more reps in at each station than anyone else in the class. She was not wasting any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment