Wow. I cannot believe it's taken me nearly a month to sew something again! Things have been pretty hectic around here!
SEW, I cut out the squares for TJ's quilt at the same time as I did the one's for Lyndon's blanket (see previous post). I finally sewed them all together, and then last night I cut the strips for the back of TJ's and sewed them together. And tonight I put the whole thing together. And yes... I actually took white and black fabrics, and cut them into strips instead of using a black and white striped fabric! I couldn't find a striped one that worked! It had to look like a referee's stripes, of course!
Hopefully I will be posting many more things and much more often now!!!