Saturday, September 27, 2008

Last night's work.

Last night I decided to sew TJ's pants for Halloween sew they could be done before I start working on stuff for the craft fair in December. I also decided to sew the cow print (which is actually 2 bandanas) for Palmer, and while I was at it, I decided to sew some pants out of a couple of Halloween bandanas I have. I have a whole basket full of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas bandanas. I thought they would be easy pants to make when I saw them, and even if I only sold them for $5, it would be a nice profit! I think they turned out pretty cute too!

Sew here are TJ's punky pirate pants for Halloween (I will be sure and post pics of him and his sisters in their outfits at Halloween!).
And here are Palmer's cow print pants from bandanas.
And lastly, the Halloween print pants. I think these would probably be a size 6 or 7, I need to have Lexi try them on!

3 comments:

  1. so awesome. you got them pants down, don't you! they look great. how many you got done??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome as always. I can't wait to see the kids in their costumes. They are going to be so cute! You seem to really be able to whip those pants out. They would be great to sell!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those britches!!! They will defintley sale.

    ReplyDelete