Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Draping Runway

Sew... Before I forget, I have been working on SEVERAL projects lately for Birthday and Christmas presents... I'll be posting them as I can.

Today, I was moving a box of fabric I have in my sewing room and getting ready to vacuum. as I grabbed the box, I noticed this green stretch polyester fabric that would be perfect for a Tinkerbell dress for Lexi for Halloween (Is what she wants to be). I grabbed it and called her in to look at it, and when I did, two other pieces of fabric fell. One thing led to another, and next thing I know I've draped them onto my girls and they are putting on a runway show! Too bad they wouldn't be still long enough for me to get very many good pics.

They haven't taken the dresses off yet and it's been about 4 hours... What fun we can have with fabric!




3 comments:

  1. Those are BEAUTIFUL! I wouldn't want to take them off either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is all the rage in Hawaii. I forget what long multi-voweled word they use for it.

    ReplyDelete