Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weight Warriors Week 7

Little Adventures

Current Weight
257

Weight +/- 
-2

Total +/-
-9

Goal for this week
Well, it's getting old saying this, but the goals are the same! Water and workouts

Activity Plan
At least 3 days of Walking Away the Pounds

Struggle This Week?
Well, my workouts and water, as usual. My husband has been home more than normal the last 2 weeks while nursing what is looking more and more like a slipped or herniated disk in his neck. He's been in pain for a while, but it finally got bad enough to get him to the doctor. Xrays showed all the bones on one side of his neck are touching. They've spent the last few weeks trying to work it out, with no luck. Now he has an MRI scheduled for Monday. So, the kids and I have ended up taking the last 2 weeks off schooling, and I've had a harder time fitting in workouts. But I'm still eating good and am down another 2 pounds!

Fitspiration (photos, Tips, etc...)
 
Pictures. I long to be in more pictures with my husband and kids. That's a big Fitspiration for me. Here's a pick of us from about 3 years ago.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about Rob! Hope they figure out what is wrong soon.
    Don't wait until you have lost weight to get more family pictures done! It's so nice to have them and the kids don't care what you look like!

    ReplyDelete