Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weight Warriors Weeks 18, 19, & 20





One other reason I've wanted to post more is to get back to posting with my Weight Warriors buddies more. I've not been a good support for them lately. And I'm obviously not getting the benefits of being a part of the group when I'm not taken the time to post my own weeks and visit and encourage theirs. 

Again, this time I will not post the last 3 weeks worth on here. My weight is pretty much exactly the same right now. I have started getting some workouts in again and even started a Seinfeld App for them. Just finished day 3 in a row on it. I've also been working much harder on my eating and water this week. Of course, that's after some amazingly delicious and high calorie meals for Mother's Day this past weekend too.

But, here's to a great week. And to the fact that though I've slipped these last 6 weeks now, I've still been watching my food and the scale enough that I haven't let myself gain, though I haven't worked to lose. Now, back to working on the losing.

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying and failing to get back on track. Hopefully both of us can get the ball rolling...and keep it rolling!

    ReplyDelete