I thought for my first Five Things Friday, (and as it's the night before a tourney weekend, in the midst of a busy season, definitely on my mind, ect...) I'd focus on why I love softball (and baseball).
1. I love watching my husband coach. I may be biased, but he's pretty amazing.
2. I love watching my kids play. As a coach's wife and team manager, it's easy to see what my kids can do better, but the bottom line is, I truly love watching them play.
3. We bond. Softball brings us together. Even my son has a deep rooted love for the game already. Softball just brings us closer as a family.
4. We have met some truly amazing families and formed some wonderful friendships that I pray will only continue to strengthen over the years.
5. It keeps us active. What mom doesn't want her kids to be active and healthy?!