Saturday, July 13, 2013

Scrappy Saturday- Project Life 2013 Title Page

I finally have an actual completed page! Our 2013 title page is complete! And I have all my prints through the first week of July, so I will be working hard to get Jan-June completed before another 6 months go by...

Here's my table covered with all the pictures and everything else I have for the first half of this year. Pretty sure I have over 450 pics...



And here is our title page!

Honestly... I feel a little blah about it. I mean, I do really like it. But the "Crandall" didn't turn out the way I wanted. It's a little too much blue for me. But I couldn't come up with a fix I liked more, and my kids all loved it, so it's a keeper. :)

I'm linking up with The Mom Creative!
The Mom Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment