Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fun times!

Today was another long Saturday in the dirt. The most hilarious part of the day would definitely be in between games when my daughter's tooth just suddenly fell out. She says it wasn't very loose, but apparently it was ready. 

I had my hands full so she just stands there asking me what she's supposed to do with it. I told her to put it in her back pocket so that when she slides, she can bite herself in the butt! I thought it was funny. She wasn't amused.
My oldest and youngest found an interesting way to pass some time today.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Tooth and acorn ocd. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I SWEAR I commented on this...love all the acorns lined up. Such a fun fall shot.
    I don't know what I'm going to do when the boys start losing teeth...I just know Munch will panic every time. I love how you handled this tooth though.

    ReplyDelete