Monday, December 9, 2013

Jesse Tree

The kids and I are doing The Advent Jesse Tree this year. As it's out first year to do it, we didn't have any ornaments for it, so I decided to make them. Then I procrastinated, as usual, then followed that up with getting sick. Ugh. 

So here we are, December 9th, and we are just starting. The devotions are short, which makes it easier to double up for a bit until we can get caught up. I made the first 2 ornaments tonight. I found a blog that I pinned with some great little felt ornaments which I'm using slightly as my guide. Only, their days/symbols don't all match up, but it was exactly what I needed to get started! 

If you are interested, we are using The Advent Jesse Tree by Dean Meador Lambert for the daily devotionals. Here's days 1 and 2!

1 comment: