Thursday, July 24, 2014

So today

The homeschool strength and conditioning group I put together for the kids trainer started today. My little man officially became the youngest person our trainer has ever started Olympic lifts with. He said he's been paying attention and working to do everything the correct way so he knew he was ready. I can't completely remember what it's called, but he takes the 20 pound bar, bends over while sliding it down to his knees, then come up really fast and shrugs. I'm very proud. He still struggles with coordination on a few things they do, but overall he has great form and catches on quick, just like his sisters. I'm so pleased they enjoy being active and working out so much. Such a great habit to start young and I pray they stick with it always.

No comments:

Post a Comment