Sunday, June 7, 2015

Loooooooong Day

Saturday
4:45 AM Alarm
5:45 AM Leave house 
6:45 AM Girls start warming up
Sunday
12:07 AM Championship game ends
12:28 AM Leave fields and head home
1:20 AM HOME

My buddy stayed home with his daddy today. I checked in often and he did pretty good today. Still slept a lot, still coughing, but no fever and he played around quite a bit too. Get home and immediately check him and he's running a fever!!! 100.7 Guess we'll be getting that antibiotic after all. Was really hard not to be the one to stay home with him today, but Rob had some work he had to get done today so it worked out that he could stay home with him. I just want him to feel better. :(

I've given him fever reducer, a wet rag on his head and he is back asleep. Now it's time for me to get to bed too!

No comments:

Post a Comment