Monday, February 8, 2016

Day 39

Lazy afternoon. Rob and I watched the 3 latest X-Files episodes this afternoon. We haven't watched tonight's yet. I've been so excited to see them! Rob has been more skeptical, thinking there's just no way it'll be as good. We love this show. Watched every episode and movie. It's been many years since we last watched and I'm just jealous of all the 20 somethings that are just now discovering it because of this 6 episode event. They have 9 whole seasons to watch!!! 

Well, so far we have thoroughly enjoyed the new little season! One of them is just way out of left field, which I love because that's so true to the show. They always had some crazy random episodes mixed in. Hate that we only have 3 more to watch now. We just might have to go back to the beginning. But, we will probably give it a few more years and then introduce our daughters to it.

1 comment:

  1. Did they reboot xfiles? This is the 3rd reference I have seen about people watching it and I have no idea why it's all the buzz right now.

    ReplyDelete