Sew, I finally made one of the tshirt dresses. I kinda had to wing it because the sienna dress pattern is too small for Lexi. I used the raglan pattern pieces, and then just cut it up and added to it. My little sister gave me a pink panther shirt and a 1 fish 2 fish red fish blue fish shirt. The girls just couldn't decide so both ended up on their dresses. I did my best to try and make it all coordinate. I really wasn't so sure I liked them at first. They were very easy to sew, and I like the design, just not the fabrics together. There are piece from 5 different shirts on these. Actually 6. It took two different shirts for the sleeves. I couldn't get enough fabric out of 1 shirt to do both girls' sleeves.
At first I really wasn't sure about the finished product. I was just hoping it would look cute when I finally got them on the girls. Throughout the day they slowly started growing on me. Then the girls put them on and they looked like the should be nightgowns. Then we broke out the leggings and they still had a nightgown vibe. But about 15 minutes later, they finally just started looking like cute outfits to me!