Monday, September 20, 2010

Baby Gifts

My bff, Cerise had her 2nd baby, another boy on August 30th. He is such a sweetheart already, just like his big brother! The same day, my husband's boss/owner became a father again to a baby girl. And, a friend of mine from high school was having a shower for her soon to be born daughter. SO, I got to work on some baby gifts. Thanks so much to Cerise as she had bought this diaper cover pattern and passed it on to me for some help. They are very easy to make, once you get the hang of it, but one part in particular is a bit tricky.
I made each of the three a set with diaper cover(s), burp cloth(s), and a reversible bib.
I also crocheted some fingerless gloves. The pattern sizing is definitely off as the part over the hands was way too big. Though you can't really tell it in the picture.
BUT- it was really easy to adjust the pattern and make them for my girls! And they were super fast to make. And they LOVE them.
I'm seriously choking up at how grown up my Demi looks in that picture!..
They are all just growing so fast.

And finally, I had a custom order for two reversible TX Longhorns men's capes! I'm hoping to get a picture of them in action! Love these. I really think I'm going to have to make myself a cape to run around the house in! Seriously.
All this, and I still have some things I can't post yet that are gifts waiting to be given! I'm so proud of myself for not waiting until the last minute this year!

Don't forget to "like" Crandallation on FB and/or suggest to your friends to enter the Giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. I really don't know how you get it all done. You are my hero :o)
    LOVE LOVE LOVE my stuff. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete