Friday, October 1, 2010

Donations for the 3 Day Walk

Sew... my bff, Cerise, informed me a while back that her little sister, Arianna, would be walking in the Susan G. Komen 3 Day for the Cure this November. Cerise was going to sew some items and put them together in a basket to be sold with the proceeds going towards her sister's goal of $2300. I knew immediately that I wanted to help fill that basket! Well, we finally have gotten around to it. And here is what I made. The theme of the basket is everything must have pink. Sew naturally, it's all baby girl stuff! As a mom of 3, I know when baby showers come, 99.9% of everything you get is newborn- 6 months. Sew I decided to make a size 12 months outfit to go in it. Here is the shirt.
And here it is with the pants.
And then I made some matching blocks! The bigger one has a bell in it, and the smaller one makes the crinkly sound. TJ LOVES them. Guess I'll have to make him some of his own. Need to get some more BIG bells first!
And the last item just kinda happened. I saw the fabric and had the onesie and decided to add it it!
I still love Carebears! :)

If you would like to donate towards Arianna's goal for the 3Day, please click here. You can also visit her group, The Pink Galas Facebook page. The Pink Galas are 3 teachers. Arianna, Florence, and Amber. Let's help these ladies raise money to find a cure!

Also, I've updated Crandallation on Facebook. You can now see all my items for sale just by going to the "My Etsy" tab on the Crandallation Facebook page! And reviews can be left there as well. I really like this option because now, anyone who has received any Crandallation product can leave a review. Whether they purchased something, or it was a gift! So if you've ever received anything from Crandallation- Please stop by and leave a review! And don't forget to refer your friends for the 200 Fans Giveaway!

1 comment: