Friday, November 12, 2010

More Freezer Paper Stenciling! (I'm totally addicted!)

I must admit, I am addicted to freezer paper stenciling. This is definitely going to be showing up in several Christmas presents this year!

For now though, here are some shirts I made for a friend of mine's son's birthday.
And I did these two for TJ while I was already doing the others!
I've also made 3 more personalized pillows. If you'd like one, orders must be in by November 26th to guarantee them by Christmas!
And I also want to Congratulate April Fitzgerald Nelson for winning the Ho Ho Ho Giveaway! We will be teaming up with Spirit By Holly for another giveaway soon, so keep checking back!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Mickey Mouse and the Tricycle!! SO flipping cute...I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it all, but i'm not so sure about the mickey mouse one. i think it's cause it only has one color. but LOVE ALL THE REST!

    ReplyDelete