Friday, December 17, 2010

Quick Post!

Still working hard on Christmas presents, but I have some things I can post now!

3 more pillows.
A scarf for a sweet 3 year old (turned 3 TODAY!)!
And a shirt for that same sweetie! Happy 3rd Birthday, LANE! We love you!
A little ornament ball. Didn't get a good pic of the little butterflies I had cut out and put on it... My lil sis snatched this from our Christmas auction.
I also made these two signs for the auction.
AND... Here is my GORGEOUS, refinished table and chairs, in all it's glory. My uncle refinished them, and I recovered the chairs. Turned out so completely perfect! Looks like it belongs in a castle! Which makes my daughters really happy too. We've all decided, our table and chairs are very Narnian! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the first pillow the most :o) AND I freaking LOVE that ornament...you should totally do a tutorial...cause I want to make one!
    Love the table too! Looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete