Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Photo Class- Finale, Days 13, 14 & 15

Today I decided to finish the photo class I had been taking. I really enjoyed that class! Hope to take another soon!

Day 13- Juxtaposition
Does the little man in a big chair count? Does for me. I just love this pic!
Day 14- Black & White
I've always been a HUGE fan of what happens when you take the right pic and turn it to a black & white pic. Here are several of my favorites.



Day 15- Favorite Photo
Well.. This is just ridiculous! I could no sooner choose a favorite star in the heavens. SERIOUSLY. It's just not possible. So, instead... Please enjoy 2 of my more recently added "instant favs". Yep... Softball season is almost here again! :) Both of these were edited by myself and my hubby.

1 comment:

  1. That Elmo hat cracks me up. What a cute picture. And I love that picture of Demi...she looks so serious!

    ReplyDelete