Monday, December 10, 2012

Crandallation

It's been far too long. I miss my blog. I've so many things to post. So many times I sat down and started a post but it just didn't feel right. Maybe I'm a little crazy- but I just want to blog about everything and anything now. And I've felt restricted against doing so. This blog was originally designed for sewing and crafting. So much has changed in the last few years, and it just didn't feel right anymore.

So... I've spent quite a bit of time over the last six months trying to redesign the place in a way that would fit. And would last. I tried on my own at first and just couldn't seem to come up with something I liked. Then I asked my husband to help out. He had some amazing ideas- I had a lot of impatience.... Which led to much more time passing with only a new background being found. I do hope I've learned to be more patient finally!

So finally, I had it. I was so frustrated with myself and knew I would have something so awesome already, if I hadn't been so impatient. I apologized, and begged my husband to help. More than help. I gave him full rights to whatever he wanted to do to my blog. He's that good at this kind of stuff.

He presented me with my new logo, and then worked with me on everything else. I absolutely love it and feel free to express whatever I choose now.

Shame on me for trying to rush his greatness.
My love. 
My plan is to post at least once a week. But I hope to post just about every day. And I certainly have a lot to post from the past 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment