Friday, January 4, 2013

Weight Warriors Week 1

As my resolution list stated, health is a focus this year, and from now on. Not only for myself. I notice bad habits in my children already and I want to help them learn much better habits before they find themselves in my same position. They've got the active life nailed. They are constantly jumping, dancing, running, ect. But the eating habits... horrible. I wanted to find something consistent to join to help me stick with it. I've found a link up group to join that reports weekly. This week is week 1, but I don't plan to officially start my adventure until next week. Unless you count mental preparation! Posts on Wednesdays, but I wanted to post now before I completely missed week 1.

My goal from now to Tuesday night- enjoy myself and eat what I want (especially the candy that needs to hurry and get out of my house!) Not saying I'm going to go crazy, but my husband did take me (and the kids) out for a delicious steak lunch today. :) Also. To rest my knee. Right now it hurts horribly whether I'm walking, or being completely still. I managed to over Just Dance with my little sister on Monday. It was fun, but I'm hurting now. I'm hoping a few more days of rest and I'll be able to do at least some light walking around the playground while my kids play next week.

I'm really excited to get started, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the other members!

Little Adventures

2 comments:

  1. Alisha, WE ARE SO HAPPY to have you! THANK you for linking up with us! :) We Are HERE for you! :) the next 51 weeks! :) (and after hehe) ... LETS GET HEALTHY! take it easy and take it one day at a time (one meal at a time) is my mantra! :) hehehe! Good Luck !!!!! and Sooo excited to have another homeschooling christian momma around! :) I homeschool Wyatt as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you linked up, we are all in the same boat and hopefully we can encourage and keep each other accountable! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete