Thursday, January 24, 2013

Weight Warriors Week 4

Little Adventures
Current Weight
262

Weight +/- 
+2
Which I'm happy with. I had ice cream and birthday cake, Taco Bell and Panchos during all the birthday festivities for my daughter. I didn't let any of it ruin a whole day, or better yet, the week- which is something I have done in the past. I enjoyed, and am so happy to have only gained 2 pounds!

Total +/-
-4

Goal for this week
Got to work on the w's this week. Water, and workouts.

Activity Plan
Not even sure where to start... I am really struggling to fit active time in right now. I'm not stressing about it though. At least, not yet. So my plan for this week is to keep trying to find time! And if I have a chance, DO SOMETHING!

Struggle This Week?
W's. I love water, but I struggle with remembering to drink it. More than once this week I went until 3pm without a drink after my morning coffee... It's really hard to get at least 8 cups in, when I start so late in the day. And then, workouts. I'm working on it.

Fitspiration (photos, Tips, etc...)

Today, I'm posting a pic of myself. I usually have MUCH longer hair, but with 3 kids and just my husband working, I average getting my hair done once a year... It was pretty unhealthy so I got a ton chopped off today. I'm thinking I'm going to take a pic like this every month and post them beside each other to see the changes in just my face. Thinking I will enjoy looking at it each month.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww YAY for posting a face photo! :D Maybe each week .. I will add a question or something for us all to include! :D
    WAY TO Go only going up 2 lbs with your birthday festivities! :D
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of taking a selfie every month and then looking back at the changes. That would be such an awesome reminder on how far you've come!
    I suck at drinking water in the winter. If it's cold, I just don't want anything cold.

    ReplyDelete