Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weight Warriors Week 9

Little Adventures

Current Weight
257

Weight +/- 
+3

Total +/-
-9

Goal for this week
Get back to tracking better. Start working out a better eating schedule for softball season!

Activity Plan
Get out in the dirt with my kiddos at least 3 times this week. 3 days of walking.

Struggle This Week?
I really did good this week. Mostly. But it was that wonderful time of the month, and I was downing water like crazy for a change. I expect this gain to come back off quickly. And I will work hard to make that happen!

Fitspiration (photos, Tips, etc...)
     My family just had pics done by an awesome photographer, and family friend, Kendra Wallace, with Kendra Wallace Photography- Your Life Captured-. So now it's time for another personal pic. This time. It's the whole family. My mom, dad, lil sis, older sis and her crew, and my crew. Because they are all my inspiration. 
And because I can't resist. Here are a couple more. I truly resist I had lost more weight before these, but I'm so glad we did them regardless. I just love them. The first one is my mom, sisters, and myself. And my dad, sisters, and myself. And I'll warn you, these were only the previews. I'm sure to share more in a month when we get the rest! 



No comments:

Post a Comment