Saturday, July 20, 2013

Project Life 2013- Week 1

I've had a wonderful week. I've hardly had a chance to sit still but I've been wanting to sit down and complete a week on my PL book. I'm determined to at least do 1 week per week. Clearly, I need to do way more than 1 each week, as it's halfway through July and I've just begun...

Well, I finally forced myself to sit down and complete week 1. It was rushed. And most of the first half of 2013 will be done via Instagram pics so I'm trying to find creative ways to display them. I'm sure it could be better, but I'm happy. It's about the memories, right? For me, I want my family to sit down and look through the year come New Years Eve/New Years Day each year. So this page may not be as "cute" as I'd prefer, but I do like it. And I also know that as I make each week, I'll gain more experience and knowledge. I'll bust them out faster. And cuter!
I'm linking up with The Mom Creative!
The Mom Creative

1 comment: