Saturday, August 24, 2013

Project Life- 1st 1/2 of February 2013

I've been working on February for a few weeks now. I've had pages to show but life has been getting in the way of me actually getting the pics on here. I did a couple more pages today, so here goes!
used my cameo to make the month and week cards

definitely plan to use more FB posts- really like how it turned out.

Here kitty kitty courtesy of my cameo as well.

Cute Valentine's cards for my kids from my parents and my lil sis!

Used a full page insert and cut the cards and then placed back vertically instead of horizontal.

I promise he's still breathing. He fell asleep like that a couple times...

Really love this page! My kids love singing at church!

The speech bubble post its are awesome!

I also helped my little sister start her first PL album this month! :)

I'm linking up with The Mom Creative.
The Mom Creative

1 comment:

  1. Your pages are looking great! I love using FB stats in my PL. Such a great substitute to journaling. :o)
    I think the kids singing in church is such a great layout.

    ReplyDelete